Virginia Infant and Toddler Specialist Network (VAITSN)
The Virginia Infant and Toddler Specialist Network (VAITSN) equips child care professionals with the skills needed to provide quality early care and education to children ages 0 – 3. Our specialists offer free resources for family day home providers and child care centers with infants and toddlers in their care.
How Can We Help?
Our team offers the following free resources to family day home providers and child care centers, caring for and educating children ages 0-3:
- Coaching: on-site consultation services including mentoring, resources and support using quality improvement plans
- Training: training for early childhood caregivers, teachers, directors, and parents
- Technical Assistance: support and resources to help child care providers achieve excellence in early care for infants and toddlers
- Professional Development: courses and certifications designed for early childhood caregivers
Advantages to Enrolling in the VAITSN
The VAITSN offers free, customized training and resources based on your needs. When you enroll in our services, you’re not only improving the quality of your care, you’re building your business.
- Create the safest spaces for your early learners: Our specialists help you set your children up for success by creating secure, healthy learning environments and understanding their developmental needs.
- Grow your business: By enrolling in VAITSN, you’re entering into a network of resources that can help you increase your capacity, set business goals, and meet them. Lifting your standards to this level of care helps your business stand out to parents and caregivers.